COUNTRYWIDE INSTALLER NETWORK
1. Register on our Control Panel using the link at the top of your screen.
2. Click Manage Service
3. Choose “Order Local Number”
4. Select a phone numbers from the list of available numbers.
Local Numbers available for over forty countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
- Fill out the form completely and send it to us with the relevant supporting documents. Please note that if the number is not active or in arrears, there will be a port rejection fee.
- We will process an application with the originating service provider and wait for a porting date. It usually takes 7 days to receive a porting date.
- The porting date is usually a further days later, so it is in total a 10 day process.
Please note: National (086/087) numbers are currently not portable.
|Phone Numbers||R50 /mnth||R30 /mnth|
|Itemized Billing||R50 /mnth||Free to Resell|
|No Hidden Costs! No Contracts!|
|Cloud Telecoms (Rate/min)|
|Retail Rate||Reseller Rate||Wholesale Rate|
|0 mins/mth||25000 mins/mth||100000 mins/mth|
|Telkom (012)||R 0.35||R 0.25||R 0.20|
|Vodacom (082)||R 0.69||R 0.50||R 0.40|
|MTN (083)||R 0.69||R 0.50||R 0.40|
|Cell-C (084)||R 0.69||R 0.60||R 0.50|
|Telkom Mobile (081)||R 0.69||R 0.60||R 0.50|
|Pure per second billing.
Prices excl. vat and cost of data.
Rates are not applicable for single network routing.
Rates are not applicable for premium rated numbers.
|The Competition (Rate /min)
|Telkom (012)||Vodacom (082)||MTN (083)||Cell-C (084)||Telkom Mobile (081)||On-Net Calls|
| Telkom||R 0.41||R 1.14||R 1.14||R 1.14||R 1.14||R 0.41|
|Neotel||R 0.85||R 0.85||R 0.85||R 0.85||R 0.85||R 0.37|
|8-Ta||R 0.75||R 0.75||R 0.75||R 0.75||R 0.75||R 0.29|
|Fat Budgie||R 0.37||R 0.84||R 0.84||R 0.84||R 0.84||R 0.00|
Business VoIP providers with cheap VoIP rates
We are a Superior VoIP, PABX & Call Center service providers, based in Fourways, Midrand, South Africa. We can port your number within 7 days. As a top quality Premium VoIP, PABX & Call Center service provider in South Africa, we offer an end-to-end solution including Cloud PABX Services, Call Center Solutions & Internet Services.
VoIP Providers is a company that provide voice over IP services. VoIP Providers such as Cloud Telecoms. Business VoIP is a phone service for all kinds of businesses. Business VoIP is cheaper than normal phone calls and you get to add extensions to the specific departments.
VoIP Rates is cheap and cost effective for any business and private users. VoIP rates can be found on our website www.cloudtelecoms.co.za. Cheap VoIP phone call for all the businesses and private users. Cheap VoIP is a professional voice service that allows you to connect with clients. Cloud Telecoms offers the Cheapest VoIP products on the market. Cloud Telecoms also offers the Cheapest VoIP rates. VoIP Number can be choose by the client from a list of numbers that is available. VoIP Number is not the same as normal phone numbers and can be easily identified. VoIP Services is a professional service provided by Cloud Telecoms. VoIP services is to be able to make phone call over the internet.
How does voice over IP (VOIP) work ?
How Voice over IP (VoIP) works is a mystery to some small business owners and employees. But if you understand how it works, you can more easily use the technology to your company’s advantage.
How VoIP Works: At a Glance
- With VoIP, analog voice calls are converted into packets of data. The packets travel like any other type of data, such as e-mail, over the public Internet and/or any private Internet Protocol (IP) network.
- Using a VoIP service, you can call landline or cell phones. You can also call computer-to-computer, with both parties speaking into a computer microphone and listening through computer speakers or headsets.
- When evaluating, it’s worth noting that you can make or receive calls using landline telephones. All you need is an analog telephone adapter connected to your network. Also, to ensure the best voice quality and security, consider using your VoIP or other communications system on a private IP network.
How VoIP Works for Your Business
How VoIP works for your business is simple: By adding voice to a data network, you’ll reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance collaboration.
- You’ll save money by having one network to manage instead of two. You can easily add, move, or change phone extensions and locations, which saves money and gives you more flexibility.
- Your workforce can use your communications system from home or on the road. Also, wireless IP phones connect users to your communications system and data resources, such as customer information, while they’re in the warehouse, on the sales floor, or anywhere they can access your data network wirelessly.
- Unified communications solutions for small businesses go beyond basic VoIP capabilities in enhancing collaboration. With a unified communications solution, workers can easily collaborate through voice, video chat, Web conference, and instant messaging. Employees can collaborate using each technology individually or all of them simultaneously, and from a single, easy-to-use interface.